Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Samsung LN46C750

This is my first purchase of a flat panel television, I spent a long time deciding on what to spend my money on. I can say that I am very happy with my decision to buy this television.
Although I have only seen the 3-d effect on the Monsters vs Aliens blu-ray, it is really incredible, very entertaining and mesmerizing.
I am looking forward to additional availability of 3-d televised sporting events like World Cup soccer this summer. this is a great Samsung tv
The one "negative" I would say is the auto-motion option, the "Spanish Soap Opera" effect is kind of off-putting when watching a movie. I have yet to watch a sporting event with auto-motion engaged so I am reserving judgment on that option until I do. Like the first reviewer, I turned auto-motion off, and think the picture quality of movies without that option is terrific.
I am updating this review now that I have watched the NBA playoffs with auto-motion engaged, and I can say that it definitely makes a positive difference in the picture.
Another nice thing about auto-motion, it has this great feature that allows the viewer to view half the screen in auto-motion and half without, thus making it much easier to compare which view is preferable. I see this as adding to the plus column when making a decision on whether to purchase.
Additionally, the shipping and delivery were flawless, the items were delivered in the timeframes that they were promised, and the person who delivered the tv was polite and courteous.
For the price, I think this television is definitely worth it, I am happy I waited to pull the trigger on a flat panel purchase until now.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment