Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mitsubishi WD-65C9 65-Inch 1080p Flat panel DLP Home Theater

Now on special sale up to 70% discount at Mitsubishi tv

"Absolutely fantastic, from the ordering, shipping and arrival. The picture is fantastic. I have had football parties every week since I received it and the response has been great. My guest can't believe the picture quality and price I paid. I also ordered the hdmi cables from amazon not only for this dlp but for 2 other lcd's I have in my office and kitchen. I have it hooked up to dishnet hdtv programming. I have left all the settings for the Mitsubishi at the original factory settings. the hd movies (picture) and with my multi-channel receiver is fantastic I highly recommend this over any of the largest LCD's. Mitsubishi WD-65C9 65-Inch 1080p Flat panel DLP Home Theater"

order now and get it in week at mitsubishi tv



No comments:

Post a Comment